Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Reflection Tuesday Oct. 13th

    I want to reflect on peer reviewing. Our class peer reviewed today in class and I believe it helped my paper a lot. I also got an outsiders point of view on the paper and they opened my eyes to new ideas about the stories we were writing about as well. My group all chose different topics therefore; it gave us a chance to see how our other peers thought about these stories. I felt like my peers did a very good job on his or her papers. Their views on my paper helped me see mistakes that I did not catch before while I was reviewing my own paper. They gave me great ideas in which to change my paper to make it stronger and easier to understand. It was a good way to get advice on the paper before you have to turn it in. I learned a lot about my paper and how the audience would think of my paper. I know that peer reviewing open my eyes and ideas about my paper. It was a great learning experience and I hope that we continue to keep on peer reviewing because it teaches people a lot about his or her paper.

Word Count 207

No comments:

Post a Comment