Monday, October 12, 2009

Reflection on weekend Oct. 12

    My reflection today is about my weekend. This weekend was insane, but I had a lot of fun. I had tons of homework to do, that I never thought I would finish it between work and activities. Friday night I got most of my chemistry homework done before my boyfriend's little brother's homecoming game for Bartlett high school. We ended up not going because, it was raining, but the rest of his family did. After the game a lot of people came over to my boyfriend's house. It was nice to hang out with friends after a long week of school. Saturday, I think was the craziest day. I woke up late and had to be at work by ten o'clock. I literally rushed to get ready and make it there on time. I was so tired from the night before and I was running on like four hours of sleep. But, of course Schnucks was packed because, we had a good sale and the customers were trying to get their shopping done before the football games started. I do not think I sold so many Lunchables, frozen vegetables, and TV dinners, in my life. When customers here they can get something for a dollar, they go crazy and try to but all they can. Anyways after a long day at work, I go to my boyfriend's house to find out that we are throwing a party for his middle brother's baseball team, he is a coach for a new college called, "Shepherd Film Academy." So, I get there and see all these guys outside, and then I find out that I have to start preparing the food for them, because my boyfriend's mom was not there. So, I helped make the food and I guess it was good because, they all ate it. But, I think guys will eat anything, as long as it is free. Anyways, it was a lot of fun getting to meet his players, even through I should have been working on my homework, which was my intention, but it did not happen. Even though I was having a great time at the party, I decided to go sleep at about one o'clock, because I was exhausted. The next day, I heard about what all happened after I went to bed, and I was glad, I did call it quits when I did because, some people got out of hand. Sunday, I got to sleep in because; I did not have to be a work until twelve o'clock. Even though it was not as busy as the day before, it was still pretty crazy; I guess people were trying to buy food for the week. But, the rush did die down by the time I got off work. And I did however finish my chemistry homework and my lab report, and here I am now writing my last reflection for the week and fixing to work on my rough draft for English.

Word Count 497

No comments:

Post a Comment