Monday, October 26, 2009

Reflection Oct. 24

    Today I am reflecting on Halloween. I can not wait for next weekend because I am going to a Halloween party with my boyfriend and we are dressing up as gangsters. Every one I know is dressing up for the party. His middle brother and his wife are dressing up as pirates and his youngest bother and his girlfriend are dressing up as baseball players. I am so excited for this party because, I have not been to a Halloween party in forever it seems like. My boyfriend's uncle's band is playing and there is going to be contest for the scariest, most creative, and best overall costumes. I doubt I will win anything, because I just went to the store and bought a costume, instead of trying to create my own. But, I can not wait to see what all costumes people are wearing. We bought so much stuff to decorate for the party, like fog machines so the house will be foggy, banners, extra, the whole works. Also, two houses down there is a haunted house. These people make a haunted maze in their backyard every year to make money. It supposed to be scary; my boyfriend went through it and says it is pretty good, so we will probably go through it before we go to the party. I think that this Halloween is going to be great and one to remember. I hope it is a lot of fun and I can not wait for next week to write a blog about what went on at the party and Halloween night.

Word Count 265

No comments:

Post a Comment