Monday, October 5, 2009

Reflection on past week

    I am reflecting on this past week. This past week was very chaotic and I had a lot of stuff to do. It was stressful and I am so glad that it is over now. First, I had to help my work, Schnucks, prepare for breast cancer awareness month, by putting up pink ribbons all over the store. It was nice to see my work get involved in the breast cancer cause. I had a lot of chemistry homework to do; I probably spend at least two and half hours a night, working on it. I still have some problems left to do, but I finished most of it. I had a microbiology test last week, and it was pretty hard. I really hope I past it, because my teacher only gives three test a semester. Also, like I said in my last reflection I am was working on my informative speech for my Oral Communications class. I had to work on my lab report for my chemistry lab, and I had a lot of trouble with it, some of the questions are really hard. I also had to start preparing for my tests one is Oral Communications and the other is in my Special Education class. Both of these tests are considered to be my midterm, and I hope I do well on both of them later this week. Also, I went to the play "A Street Car Named Desire," by Tennessee Williams, on Thursday which was a lot of fun. It was a great way to take a break from school work, especially since I had taken my microbiology test earlier that day. Even though it was considered an activity for my Literacy Heritage class, I actually enjoyed myself and the play. The cast did a great job with their roles and the characters they played, especially Bronzjuan Worthy, who played Blanche. It was a great experience and I enjoyed it very much. Therefore, between work and school, I had a very busy week. I am glad its over and that I do not have another week like this one for a long time.


 

Word Count 356

No comments:

Post a Comment