Monday, November 9, 2009

Reflection Nov. 3

    The fall is so exciting and wonderful. I love the fall; because it is so pretty and so many holidays are coming that bring friends and families together. The leaves are changing and falling off the threes and we just had Halloween which was a night that I will never forget. People are starting to buy things at the grocery stores to prepare for their Thanksgiving dinner, which is in two weeks. My store was pretty busy this last weekend, it went by so fast. The new people could not believe how busy it was and I told them that it was only going to get busier and they should get use to it. It is getting colder and colder outside as the days pass. Right now it the weather is changing to winter, it is cold in the mornings, nice during the day, and then cold at night again. The only thing that is bad about the weather changing is the fact that people become sick more often, because their bodies are trying to get use to the cold weather. Also, it is becoming darker at night, which is probably the only thing that I do not like about the fall. Families are coming in town for the holidays. People tend to give more donations during the holiday seasons, like donating food to the food bank and donating money to people in need. The fall makes me so happy because, I get excited to see my friends that are away at college come home for winter break and I get to see my aunts, uncles, and cousins that I have not seen in a few months. The fall is definitely one of my favorite seasons, but it is about to come to an end, because winter is near. But after winter it will be spring time, which is my other favorite season.

Word count 313

No comments:

Post a Comment