Monday, November 2, 2009

Reflection Nov. 1

    I am reflecting today on Halloween. Last week, I wrote a blog about my plans for Halloween and what I was going to be for Halloween. Like, I said last week I was going to a Halloween party and my costume was a gangster. I went to work at eight o'clock and got off at four o'clock. All day we gave candy to the little boys and girls who came into the store. The kids were all adorable, most of them were wearing their costumes and they were all excited to tell me what they were going to be and what they were doing for Halloween. When I got off work, I went straight home to get ready. There were so many people at the party. I could not believe all the different type of costumes that people wore, no one was dressed a like. The costumes ranged from cute and sweet to scary and strange. The scariest one, I thought was the guy who dressed up as Hell Raiser, with all the needles sticking in his head. The funniest ones were these to guys who dressed up like their girlfriends; they even wore dresses and heels. But, there were a lot of really good ones and it was awesome that everyone actually dressed up and got into the Halloween spirit. A lot of good memories were made that night and I will never forget them. It was a great party and I am so glad that I went.

Word Count 249

No comments:

Post a Comment